Thursday 20 December 2012

Fast fashion:



 
 image from http://naturally-fashionable.tumblr.com/post/38015063986
 
When it comes to cheap clothes with good quality, we all say yes. The problem is when the stores sale clothes that aren’t that good enough it terms of fabric.

I talk now for myself. When I enter in fashion stores I see so many clothes! Or when I go to a local market, the exact same thing happens. Well, I have to admit that sometimes I start seeing clothes and forget about why I actually went there: to buy a specific sweater, t-shirt, pair of jeans… I stay amazed about the variety of the material, colors and shapes of the clothes. I even bought some clothes because, oh god!, they were too cheap not to buy them! The moment when I come back home, is the moment I start thinking about the shopping I did a few minutes ago. Sometimes I regret about it. Why? I didn’t need those shoes, that ring, that bracelet… And sometimes the quality of the things we bought let us whishing for more.

Well, what I actually recommend is that you made a list with everything you really need, go to the stores, start looking for that, and when you have bought everything you need, if you want to, let yourself be amazed with everything that stores have to offer you. But always see how the quality looks, how many times are you going to use it, etc. Don’t be impulsive.

If you want to follow a trend because you really liked it, but you think that it can be just a fleeting idea, my advice is for you to go to a fast fashion store, see cheap and beautiful clothes with that trend, see what suits you best and buy it. In this way, you will have the trend, the clothing and some of the money in your side.

About the clothes that look alike some of the creations of the designers… I live in a country where people don´t have that much many to spend in real designer’s pieces, so I can understand why people actually buy that kind of clothing in fast fashion stores.

Concluding, I love the fast fashion stores because it gives you a bunch of options in terms of clothes, accessories, quality of the products and prices.

What do you think about it?


Quando se fala em roupa barata com boa qualidade, todos dizemos que sim. O problema é quando as lojas vendem roupas que não são assim tão boas em termos de fabrico.

Falo por mim própria. Quando entro em lojas de roupa vejo tanta variedade! O mesmo acontece quando vou à feira. Bem, tenho que admitir que por vezes começo a ver a roupa existente na loja e me esqueço do que realmente lá vou fazer: comprar uma camisola específica, t-shirt específica, jeans específicos… Fico maravilhada acerca da variedade do material, das cores e formas das roupas. Por vezes até compro roupa porque, oh deus!, era demasiado barata para não a comprar! O momento em que chego a casa, é o momento em que começo a pensar no que comprei há uns minutos atrás.  Às vezes arrependo-me. Porquê? Eu não precisava daqueles sapatos, daquele anel, daquela pulseira… E por vezes a qualidade das coisas deixa a desejar.
O que recomendo mesmo é que façam uma lista com tudo o que realmente precisam e vão à lojas, procurem por isso e quando tiverem tudo o que necessitavam, se quiserem, deixem-se maravilhar com tudo o que as lojas têm para vos oferecer. Mas reparem sempre na qualidade do que estão a pensar comprar, quantas vezes irão usar, etc. Não sejam impulsivos.
Se quiserem seguir uma tendência porque realmente gostaram dela, mas pensam que pode ser uma ideia passageira, o meu conselho é que vão a uma loja de fast fashion, vejam roupas baratas e bonitas que tenham a tal tendência, observem a que vos assenta melhor e comprem-na. Desta forma, vocês vão ter aquela tendência no vosso armário e algum do dinheiro do vosso lado.
Acerca das roupas parecidas com as criações dos designers… Eu vivo num país onde as pessoas não têm assim tanto dinheiro para gastar em roupas autênticas, por isso entendo porque é que as pessoas compram roupas parecidas em lojas com ofertas mais baratas.
Concluindo, eu amo as lojas de fast fashion porque nos dão um monte de opções em termos de roupa, acessórios, qualidade dos produtos e preços.

O que pensam sobre isso?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment